Any student under eighteen (18), who plans to work, must first obtain a work permit. The student must be in good standing. The process is as follows:
1. Secure a position (get a job.)
2. Obtain an Intent to Employ Card from your employer.
3. Bring the Intent to Employ Card to the High School Main Office. The card must be fully completed by the employer, parent/guardian and student (all information and all signatures included.)
4. Persons other than current Greensburg students must show proof of education (GED or Home School) along with a copy of their birth certificate.
5. A permit will be created for you by the Main Office staff. The work permit can be picked up from the office 2-4 school days after submission. Please inform your employer of this and plan accordingly. Also, be aware that work permits are not issued during holidays or other school breaks.
6. Work permits may be revoked for violation of school policy. It is up to the discretion of
the building principal.